Sunday, April 10, 2011

If I had a penny for every pound, I could buy a tiny cheeseburger

Wow.
Guess what!

Total weight lost so far: 100 lbs. (!!!)

A hundred!
I still can hardly believe it.

Everyone's telling me I look so different now, but the freaky thing is that when I look in the mirror, I still see the same person. I think I still look exactly the same size.
It's frustrating.
I'm happy that other people say they notice, but I'm eagerly awaiting the day when I notice, too. :)

I have more to lose, so the battle isn't over quite yet. Stay tuned!
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is a HUGE Milestone!

Cathy said...

That is freakin awesome girl...100 pounds?! holeee shit!! and I bitch cos I'm forever tryin to lose 25! Excellent!! Keep up the good work if you can lose 100 freakin pounds, you can do ANYTHING!