Saturday, June 16, 2012

It seems like it's been awhile since I updated you all on the weight loss thing, so here goes.
I've lost 121.5 pounds so far.
That's the good news.
The not-so-good news is that I'm STUCK.
Plateau.  Big giant screaming plateau.
This new blood-sugar junk isn't helping things either.
Stay tuned.
The road is getting rocky.
And... wait, is that rocky road ice cream?


Onirica said...

hahaha loving reading you, girl... just found you, thought you worth the reading (y)... i'm on my way to catch your record, lost 73 since i started april last year. wish me luck!

Rob-bear said...

Bear should be so lucky! I need to lose about 80.

Janna said...

Onirica: Thanks for reading! :)

Rob-bear: Hi! Welcome! I lost a lot just by eating a ton of fiber. I swear, fiber makes it a lot easier.

Rob-bear said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Blessings and Bear hugs.

Janna said...

Rob-bear: Depending on how much fiber you eat, your head might not be the end that's up. Just saying.

Rob-bear said...

I'll consider myself warned!