Monday, January 30, 2012

I should just buy my own continent or something

Hi, everybody.

I'm just stopping by to briefly update you on the weight loss thing.

118 pounds so far.

It's going slowly lately, possibly because it's so COLD outside that I haven't been able to take any walks.
I know I could probably walk indoors at a store or something (we don't have any malls around here), but that would just feel weird. I can't stand having people look at me when I'm walking.
And I know that there are people in malls who, for some god-forsaken reason, actually sit around and do what they call "people-watching". I don't get it. I've heard people say it's fascinating and fun, but to me it just sounds awfully rude. I mean, would you like having someone stare at you and analyze you and make a mental list of all the ways in which you look weird or act weird or move weird?
I get the creeps just thinking about it.
.

1 comment:

Maya Lee said...

Good for you. Keep up the good work. Good luck on your lose weight pursuit.

airconditioner perth