Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bean slime... not my favorite thing.

(*gasp*)
Do you hear that?
What's that sound?

It's the sound of absolutely no one caring what I ate today.

And yet, here I am posting it anyway.

By the way, the Progresso soup was awful. Really bad. The texture was like that "bean slime" you get from a can of kidney beans, and the flavor was almost nonexistent. It did NOT taste like jalapenos at all. It hardly tasted like anything. Really nasty bad.


Breakfast:
Strawberry yogurt
(didn't feel like having anything else; I had a headache and didn't feel well)

Lunch:
Bean & cheese burrito with salsa

Snack:
Grape tomatoes
Diet orange crush

Dinner:
Progresso "Black Bean Jalapeno" soup (Blecchhh! Yuk!)
Cheese crackers
Baby carrots
Tomatoes
.

P.S. Rest assured I'm drinking plenty of water. If only to get the bean slime taste out of my mouth.

No comments: