Monday, April 27, 2009

It should at least be warmer than my body temperature...

Sometimes, to save money on lunch, mom and I bring leftovers to work.
I don't mind eating leftovers. I do, however, insist that they be heated up in the microwave first.
Mom, on the other hand, has no problem eating cold spaghetti, cold meatloaf, cold pizza, cold macaroni, cold ANYTHING.

I just.... can't.
Mine HAS to be warmed up first.

What about the rest of you?
Are you able to eat cold leftovers, or do you want them heated back up first?
.

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

I don't mind leftovers as well...and I rarely care heating my food unless it's soup...I however is too lazy to carry lunch around...LOL

Anonymous said...

I for one am a cold left over eater...except when something gets that gel on it but then I just take a napkin and wipe it off LOL. Have a great Manic Monday :)

Da Old Man said...

Other than soup, cold is fine. Cold pizza is on of life's little pleasures.

Blue Beak said...

I don't mind cold. In the interests of efficiency, I have even been known to mix all the leftovers together before tucking in.