Saturday, August 2, 2008

Four things....

I got tagged by Morgen for a meme.
Here we go... are you ready?


Four jobs I've had:

1. Counselor for troubled teens
2. Telemarketer
3. Graphics designer
4. Church organist

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Pretty Woman
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Twister
4. Goldfinger

Four places I've lived:

1. Jonesville, MI
2. Adrian, MI
3. East Lansing, MI
4. Kalamazoo, MI

Four TV shows I love:

1. CSI (any of them)
2. Any documentary about almost anything
3. Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
4. Good Eats with Alton Brown

Four places I've vacationed:

1. My own mind
2. My own mind
3. My own mind
4. My own mind

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Fettucine alfredo
2. Tacos
3. BBQ Ribs
4. Crab cakes

Four sites I visit daily:
(More like "Four sites I TRY to visit daily, though I don't always succeed")

1. Neopets
2. The Customer Is Not Always Right
3. Facebook
4. Twitter

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Someplace with air conditioning
2. Someplace where I could disappear completely
3. Someplace with high-speed internet
4. Someplace with maid service twice a week
.

No comments: