Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ragnus says "I'm so glad my owner is a Neo-Nerd!"

If any of you are into Neopets, here's a nice view of my Techo Ragnus.
I've had him for about eight years.
For a look at the rest of my Neopets, click here.
I've given them some new backgrounds and outfits, so they look a little different now.
Much more colorful!
And.... yes, I'm a nerd. 38 years old, and here I am, hooked on this stuff. Nerd. Nerd. Big nerd.
Thanks for noticing. :)

Oh, and I'm still looking for an answer to my Doglefox question. I have yet to receive any items from this petpet. I'm considering getting rid of him and selling him in my store if he's not going to be of any use. The description seems to be quite misleading. I feel slightly disgruntled. If any of you know the answer to this problem, please let me know in the comments.
.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Ohhhh, pretty background.

I think it's false advertizing. Like when they say the Horus (I can't spell real words. Forgive me if I spelled it wrong.) sends neomail for you. Jasmine has a Horus and it never neomails me.

The first time I bought a clothing item at the clothing shop and then found out my pet couldn't wear it, I was miffed. Lots of things seem to be like that.

I just bought my Ixi that cape. I hadn't looked at your pets in a while, so I wasn't copying. Really! Now they have the same exact outfit. Should I change?