Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just so you know....

Snickers has been making ice cream bars for a long time now, but I discovered today that now they're also making "Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches."
I tried some for the first time today.
Oh.
My.
God.
Yum.
I was especially in the mood for something involving ice cream today. Last night at ABC group, we were all craving ice cream, but Jason didn't have any in the house, and it was too late at night to go buy some. Keep in mind that this is Michigan, where half the towns are puny little blips on the map. Jason lives in a town called Concord, where there is exactly one gas station, and it closes before midnight. So we were all craving ice cream around two in the morning, but couldn't procure any. The nearest 24 hour store was Wal-Mart in Jonesville, which is at least a 30-minute drive. (one hour, round trip).
So this afternoon I went out and got my ice cream fix.
Instead of a container to eat with a spoon, I decided to try the Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Bars. Caramelly ice cream, stuffed between two chocolaty brownies with peanuts.
Usually I HATE having any kind of nuts in my brownies (insert raunchy joke here), but these were really good.
MMMMmmmm.
.

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

OMG, I could go for one (or two) of those right now...