Sunday, October 28, 2007

Want a cat?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably going to have to find a new home for one of my cats (Doyle). It just isn't working out.
He won't use the litter box if any other cat has already used it.
I'll scoop out the box before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, he's pooped on the floor right next to the box. The OTHER two cats have no problems using the box, but Doyle refuses to use it if it's got their 'stuff' in it.
This has been going on for years, and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of cleaning the carpet over and over and over again.
He'd be fine if he was an "only cat" in someone else's home, with a litter box that was always all his very own. He's a good cat in every other way. He's tame, friendly, playful, and easygoing. He's also gorgeous: long haired, all black.
I think he needs to have a home all to himself, where he doesn't have to share the litter box with anyone else.
I need to find someone who can adopt him.

No comments: