Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thirteen things that go well with ice cream

1) Fudge topping
2) Cherry topping
3) Maraschino cherries
4) Raspberry preserves
5) Crushed waffle cones
6) Peanut butter cups
7) Crumbled butterfingers
8) Peach puree
9) Blueberry topping
10) Strawberry topping
11) Milk Duds (tiny chocolate-covered caramels)
12) Brownies
13) Chopped Snickers bars
.
.
Thursday Thirteen on my other blog:
The Jannaverse: 13 Superpowers You Might Enjoy


July/9/2012 Update:  It's been five years since I first posted this, and for some extremely odd reason, it's the post that gets the most hits.  I have to admit that I just don't understand why.  Do me a favor.  If you're reading this right now, WHY?  Please explain why this post would get so many hits from all over the world.
I mean, yay, but still.... why?

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whipped cream!!!!

cake!!!

smiles, bee

bundle-o-contradictions said...

*drool* Now I have no desire to consider dieting again...

Mo and The Purries said...

armadillo!
baked beans!
cat hair!
dildoes!
ear wax!
fairy dust!
gosh, lots of stuff goes great with ice cream!

Travis Cody said...

These are all wonderful things, but you forgot something.

Of course you knew I was going to say CAKE!

Uhm...Mo forgot to mention what flavors of ice cream go with the things on his list.

Jes said...

Wow, all those toppings sound very decadent.. YUM!
Well, to answer your question and put your mind at rest, I'm here looking for toppings to put in an ice cream hamper that I'm making for my ice cream obsessed sister as her Christmas present. She loves making ice cream and love being her tester lol :) so this gift is one that'll keep on giving!

Unknown said...

Well, I'm here and figured I would tell you why. I googled "things that go with Homemade Ice cream" and BOOM! Here I am LoL. Actually, we are having a HUGE family get together for the 4th of July, and it's tradition to make homemade ice cream. Seeing as how LOTS of other family members make ice cream, I thought I would search for something that pairs well with it (Like pie, cake, etc.). I'm being the rebel of the family and not making ice cream. LoL. Hope you're having a great day!