Saturday, September 10, 2011

I hope your bones heal soon. Here, have some radishes.

Tomorrow's the last day of my vegetarian week.
It's been a veeerrry quiet week.
I'm optimistically hoping the only reason people haven't commented is because you've all broken all the bones in your fingers. I imagine something involving super-glue and a falling piano.
Maybe a dumpster full of bowling balls.
Feel free to specify.

On Monday I can go back to having normal food again.
Pepperoni pizza sounds exquisite, sort of like cold fresh water must sound to someone who's shriveled up and dying in the desert while the hot sun laughs and laughs in their face.
(I was going to include something about camels peeing on them, but wasn't sure quite how to approach that.)

Anyway, here's today's menu.
If you're out there, at least let me know you're still breathing.


Breakfast:
Blueberry yogurt
Chocolate Almond "Fiber Plus" bar
Milk

Lunch:
Tossed salad with Italian dressing
Diet Coke

Snack:
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Raspberries
Broccoli
Sugar-free raspberry lemonade

Dinner:
Morningstar Farms imitation "sausage" patty (Not as bad as it sounds.)
Hush puppies
Radishes
Carrots
.

3 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

Yes, the internet is VERY quiet this week.

I'm impressed with your vegetarian week. I could NEVER do that!

Enjoy your Pepperoni pizza on Monday!

Janna said...

meleah rebeccah: THANK YOU for being one of the rare people who actually felt like commenting. :) I'll eat an extra slice of pizza in your honor.

meleah rebeccah said...

Whoo Hoooo!