Sunday, February 20, 2011

Next on the list: learn to make wheels and fire

For the last umpteen weeks (maybe more), I keep getting a message at the top of my Twitter page that says "You're using an older version of Twitter that won't be around for much longer. Switch to new Twitter!"

I've resisted this for a couple reasons:

1. Technology and I occasionally have ugly moments where it refuses to work properly, thus reducing me to a pathetic angry raving lunatic.

2. I detest change.

3. When G-Mail switched over to some "new & improved" version, it ended up not working right for me. I have to use the old version or I get error messages. (see #1 above).

Today, I finally decided to switch.
As far as I can tell, it works all right.

Though for all I know, it's lulling me into a false sense of security until it finally decides to erase my hard drive while I sleep tonight.

Time will tell.
.

No comments: