Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Barbecued Sinuses

As some of you know, I've been sick for a couple weeks now.
I'm reasonably sure it'll go away eventually, but in the meantime I'm stuck with all the symptoms of an upper respiratory infection.
Just when I thought it was going away, it came back.

In hopes of clearing out my sinuses, I tried something last weekend.

I had a barbecue sandwich for dinner, and I made it extra hot with some Blair's Death Rain.
Good stuff.
The hotter the better.

I'm pleased to announce that it cleared my sinuses for a few brief glorious minutes. This is after I blew my nose enough times to fill up the Baltic Sea.

It was good while it lasted.

If I end up having swine flu, there's gotta be at least some humor in the fact that I tried eating a BBQ pork sandwich to get rid of it.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...BBQ pork sandwich...classic. I just am getting over being sick as well... it's horrors. But I cannot stand hot sauce of any kind...so I just suffer