Wednesday, October 1, 2008

With love from Janna and her snotty tissue

I'm still sick!
I thought I was getting better, but this thing is still going strong.
My sinuses are killing me. I wheeze when I breathe, I'm coughing and horking up snot, my head feels like a water balloon that's being overfilled to the point of bursting.
And I'm so tired I can't stand it.
I'm going to bed early.
It's a good thing I have posts pre-loaded on the Jannaverse for the next few days, otherwise I'd be too tired to write anything.
On a positive note, there was only ONE day when I actually lost my voice completely.
And at least my throat doesn't hurt anymore. It sometimes feels like sandpaper, and it has this weird burnt metallic taste after some of the deeper hacking coughs, but still.
I'm getting better, I think. I hope.
It's just taking a loooooong time.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's 6:30 in the afternoon and I am so exhausted I'm going to bed.
Too tired to eat dinner. I had two glasses of milk and my multivitamins. That's gonna have to hold me til tomorrow.
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whiny ass!!!!


LOL


Later Y'all.

Marilyn said...

I wish you'd get better. It's depressingly cold already and you're too sick to enjoy it.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm not snotty, but I've had a horrible upset tummy the last few days. It's NOT been fun.

maryt/theteach said...

Janna, stop drinking milk - it makes phlegm.