Sunday, October 19, 2008

Manic Monday: Bite

Can you bite your nose?
This guy can.
I hope he doesn't do this when he has post-nasal drip.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep2007/CYBYN.htm


Go on.
Check it out.
You know you want to.
......................................................................................

Ok, ok, if you'd rather have a list, here's one of those too. :)

Things I would prefer NOT to bite me:

1) Lion
2) Shark
3) Vampire
4) Crocodile
5) You
6) Pit Bull
7) Werewolf
8) That creepy guy standing right behind you
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm...NO I can NOT bite my nose like this guy. That is insane!

Happy Manic Monday! Here's my bite.

Travis Cody said...

Even if I could bite my own nose, why would I want to?

HA!

earthlingorgeous said...

LOL! That was crazy! I can't bite my nose!

Anonymous said...

Amen sistuh!

Durward Discussion said...

Creepy guy behind me? Do I dare look?

Gayle said...

Yes, I did it, I went and looked. Very painful looking! Funny list.
The White House

Thorne said...

O. That. Is. Frightening. But freakin' hilarious! Great MM!