Thursday, May 8, 2008

A peek into my old computer

As most of you know, I'm in the process of switching over to a new computer.
But first I have to back up everything I want to save from the OLD one.
So I've been going through ten years' worth of stuff, deciding what I want to keep and what I can let go.
Here are some of the bookmarks I had in my Firefox browser, in case you're curious.
It does kinda make me look like a nerd, doesn't it....

Word Counting
The Theme Song To My Life
G-Mail
Horn Technique
Infomercial Scams
Trying to be politically correct and NOT say these...
MPYR Radio.... (Though I can't listen to it)
My MySpace.... which I haven't checked or updated in FOREVER
The use of cents in expressing musical intervals
Wikipedia
You Tube
Story of Dr. Streeter, who my parents took me to as a child
Translate English into French, Italian, & Spanish
Synopsis of the opera Rigoletto
Lyrics to an aria in Rigoletto, called Questa O Quella
Weird News
Pay Per Post Boards
Lyrics to Billy Joel songs
A stat counter I once considered trying but never did
Another freaky thing I never tried putting in my sidebar
Instrument ranges. I use this a lot while composing.

1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

On a storage note, http://www.adrive.com/
are offering 50G of free storage.
I cannot personally vouch for the company though...