Saturday, February 16, 2008

Me? A raging bull?

I laughed at the results of this quiz, because it's so NOT me.
Don't get me wrong; I ADORE Lamborghinis, but the rest of it was all screwed up.
I'm not loud, I'm not fast, and I don't consider myself dramatic. Most of the time I'd rather people didn't notice me at all.

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!



You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

3 comments:

hello haha narf said...

yhat thing lies...says i am a corvette and i don't even like chevys.

"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do. "

Unknown said...

CLaims I'm a Porsche. kewl I guess. peace.......T

Janna said...

Becky: I like corvettes! And I also like winning!

Blogtommy: Porsches are nice! :)