Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cards for your blog

A few months ago, I designed Fab's business cards for him. Actually they were business cards for his blog. He passed them out when he went to PostieCon last month.
You can do the same thing and get business cards to promote your blog. If you don't want to hire a designer, there are online companies that can do it for you.
One example is Ooprint, which can put your blog's keywords in a tag cloud and print that on the card.
They have a deal now where they're offering 100 FREE business cards.
I just checked their site, and they do have some nice card styles available.
I think my favorite is the one with the multicolored shapes settling down at the bottom of the card. Kinda like transparent flower petals.
The one with the palm tree is nice too, except there are no palm trees anywhere remotely close to where I live. :)

No comments: