Sunday, July 8, 2007

I have multiple Sesame Street personality disorder

I could swear the last time I took this, it said I was Bert.
I feel more like Oscar the Grouch... though I'm so hungry right now I would also make a good cookie monster.

You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!
.
Really, as a child I never got into watching Sesame Street. It seemed focused on teaching kids to read, and I already knew how to do that. I could read when I was three. Mom says I knew my alphabet when I was two. Kindergarten was pretty boring, with all these other kids who were really nasty to me.
Bad memories.
Pass the kleenex.
Wrap a few cookies in it first.
I'm really hungry.
.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I was a Sesame Street kid, morning and afternoon. And Electric Company too.

**passes Janna the bloggosphere community snotrag**

Now blow your nose and wipe your eyes.

Janna said...

Travis: The blogosphere has a community snotrag? Wow, I never knew that.
Unsanitary and comforting, all at once...

Travis Cody said...

I live to serve.