Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My driving quirks

I've been contemplative lately.
This has taken the form of lots of late-night driving for no reason.
When I drive at night, I tend to go reeeaallly slowly. I'm one of those annoying slowpokes that you HATE to have in front of you. This is how I drive when I have a lot on my mind.
Ironically, I'm just the opposite when I'm angry. Then I'm full of angst and road rage and I can't stand it when there are people on the road in front of me.
If all the highways were full of clones of Janna, at any given time we would all be mad at each other. We'd all want to drive different speeds according to our moods.
Hopefully none of us would be carrying a concealed weapon.
.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I drive really slow when I am tired.

You are starting to beat me in number of blogs!

Janna said...

Lynda: Hi! I see you found your way over to Jantrails! Welcome. :) Yes, I also drive slow when I'm tired.
This is my 4th blog. I think I have a problem. LOL.